Review : The Losers Movie

The Losers premiered on the 21st of April 2010 in the Philippine's Glorietta 4 cinema 1. This cinema is a perfect venue for this kind of movie- an action packed and a well written story.

The cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana and Chris Evans seems to be veterans when it comes to portraying professional detectives. Their actions were realistic. I can say that director Sylvain White made a good decision in choosing them.

Since this is an action movie there are some seens which are not suitable for young audiences. But for mature ones for sure you`ll get to enjoy Aisha and Clay's love scenes and you will laugh out loud with the humor and the witty scenes. Just a tip, pay attention to this film , it`s like mission impossible on a modern way with a few twist.

I like how the movie was set up. It gives you the idea how a tech and savvy people behaves and they do have a certain level of influence to the audience.

I am sure that you will also like their soundtrack. I really enjoyed watching this film despite of being disturbed by a crying baby in front of my seat. As I was overwhelmed I actually tweeted about it.

See it in theaters on April 23rd!

0 comments: